RE: engine work

To: ggraham@edcen.ehhs.cmich.edu
Subject: RE: engine work
From: "Henry D. Reynolds" <hdr@jump.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 18:29:37 -0500 (CDT)
It is possible but I've only seen it done once..

you'll have to pull the oil pan & the cylinder head.

Last time i had to replace the oil pan w/ engine in place it took 8-9 hrs
start to finish. you  will have to remove the front motor mounts and then
jack up the engine to access the oil pan bolts over the front cross-member.

I would be inclined to pull the engine instead.

--
- INSIDE, I have the same personality disorder as LUCY RICARDO!!
Henry D. Reynolds           hdr@jump.net