Re: Swaps

To: "Henry D. Reynolds" <hdr@jump.net>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Swaps
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 19:54:52 -0400
On 7/5/98 7:11 PM so and so (Henry D. Reynolds) said. (And I quote:)

>I'll be the first to admit that i have knuckle dragging tendencies that
>must sometimes be indulged. (but i might be offended if someone else was
>too quick to point this out.)
>
>--
Whall I was trying to avoid this but - I had (and loved) a 1967 Pontiac
FIREBIRD, Ragtop, 400 CID, 4 on the floor. Man what a car!!!. No way, no
how would it corner like the Midget. But (I say it again, Man did I love
that car) knuckles draggin all the way down the block in 1/10th of the
time the MG did the same block. But when the block ended it was either
stand on the brakes or go with the flow. Now the Firebird did the corners
a he## of a lot better than a lot of other cars. But on the mountain
twisties _ _ MG's got it all.

One more time in case you missed it

MAN did I love that car!!!!

Love the Midget as I have gotten older and figured out that BHP is not
everything. (but it sure was fun)

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?