Re: 10-Seater MGA

To: Brian Furgalus <bfurgalus@geocities.com>
Subject: Re: 10-Seater MGA
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 21:22:30 -0400
Brian Furgalus wrote:

> Do you or anybody else know if perhaps somebody, like the BMIHT, has a
> videocassette NTSC with *all* of the MG TV commercials from the past?
> I've seen the "right" version of the parachute commercial, but not the
> "wrong".  I've never heard of or seen that Midget commercial.  Sounds
> neat!

  I've seen it on speedvision a few times. Actually the
"MGB" episode of Legends of Motorsport has that Midget commercial
in it. It's not actually a full Midget commercial, it has a
few little stories going on one of which is that one.

--
Trevor Boicey, Ottawa, Canada.
tboicey@brit.ca, http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/