Re: Derogatory remarks - was Re: Swaps

To: "Harlan Jillson" <hjillson@argolink.net>, "Phil Raby" <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>,
Subject: Re: Derogatory remarks - was Re: Swaps
From: "chris nevard" <spridget@globalnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 13:19:19 +0100
Is it true that you guys go 'Yeeee haaaarrr pardner'?
I'm Just trying to imaging an MG gymkhana in the US with you guys sitting
high on your seats steering the little car with reigns (spelling?) with
cowboy hat (with MG logo) ........." I'm gonna get you to win you little LBC
if it's the last thurng I do!"

All in the best possible taste;-)

Chris Nevard
http://www.geocities.com/~spridgeteer