Re: Turn Signals on a TC -Reply -Reply

To: Lawrie@britcars.com, TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com,
Subject: Re: Turn Signals on a TC -Reply -Reply
From: William Schooler <WSchooler@hcfa.gov>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 19:20:10 -0400
Lawrie,

Don't have to apologize to me, mate!  I was merely quoting Clausager's book.
(I've got a TD and know very little about TCs first hand, but I did assume that
Anders would get it right.)

To tell the truth, I was sort of surprised to find that item in the list, as I
was aware that the movement of the wiper motor in the TD series took place when
Lawrie mentioned.

We have a club member who owns an EXU model.  I'll verify with him, just for the
list's info.

Bill
>>> "Lawrie  Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com> 07/08/98 05:06pm >>>
I hate to do this for fear of being labeled a know-it-all, but I have to
take issue with one of the items in the following list of EXU "identifiers",
Bill. And I do it publicly only to prevent the spread of erroneous
information........

The moving of the windshield wiper to the center of the windshield frame top
rail did not happen with EXU TCs. It happened with the 1953 model-year TD.

That's all......

Lawrie