Re: Schenectedy British car Show/ July 26 / Info needed

To: BDurgin1@aol.com
Subject: Re: Schenectedy British car Show/ July 26 / Info needed
From: code5 <code5@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 21:47:52 -0400
BDurgin1@aol.com wrote:

> I have the opportunity to be in this area that weekend and wondered if someone
> would have info on this show!  Specifically, I will be coming south from
> Montreal that morning and need directions to the Central Park location.  Also,
> how big is this show? ( asked in the interests of convincing my wife that this
> is a "must see" event...hee, hee, hee)
>
> Bruce Durgin
> 64 B
> Southern California

OK-
I-87 south to I-90 (NYS Thruway)at Albany
I-90 west 1 exit (6 mi.) to Sdy exit 25
I-890 to Michigan Ave exit.
Right off ramp.
Go 3 lights to State St. & take right
Go to first light and take left on McClellon St.
Go about 1/2 to 3/4 mi. to Bradley Blvd. (you've missed if you pass St.
Clare's Hosp on rt.)
Right onto Bradley.
Bradley takes you to Central Park.
About 15-20 min. from Thruway (I-90) exit.
        Now--
Tell me about the show--haven't heard of it before.
John Vallely