Re: Rubber mat for rear shelf

To: Andrew Errington <ame@synaptics.com>
Subject: Re: Rubber mat for rear shelf
From: Becky Mahoney <bmahoney@home.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 21:03:04 -0500
Andy,

I purchased trunk matting for the trunk and used left over for this
area.  It looks terrific!!  Took a little time to get it all laid so it
doesn't show any seams or cuts....but I would do this again anytime over
a 'kit'.  I suppose a person could back this with some kind of
rubber...but I don't know that you would need to.

Becky
69 MGB...on the road again!!!