Swaps

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Swaps
From: Patrick Bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 19:05:46 -0700
Here is an ad in our local paper,under Auto Parts and Accessories

JAGUAR 74 j12 350 Chevy
Conversion 331 Posi Rear End
All or part $1-$1200 948-XXXX

The reason I'm sharing this is that IMHO I believe this is how most
swaps end up I would be willing to bet 90% never get finished and the
donor car is probably ruined this is why I responded as I did to the
swap thread because even though I understand that someone can do
whatever he wants with his car it is a shame to see them do it.I ran
into a guy with a 52Td a few weeks ago and it sounded wonderful and
seeing an original example was really nice!So I would say to anyone
thinking of putting a V* in an A or B make sure you have the money and
expertise to do it and at least see it through,don't end up like this
ad.
Pat