RE: New hardtops...anyone know who's selling them and for how

To: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>, "Ray e. Huff" <mgbrh@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: New hardtops...anyone know who's selling them and for how
From: Ben Ruset <bruset@home.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 16:18:07 -0400
>Well I feel real stupid.  I have their catalog somewhere!  Maybe someone on
>the list has the phone number.  It is an 800 number and I believe they are
>in Georgetown, MA.

I just found my catalog. It was on my closet floor. =)

Anyway, their mail address is:

The Proper MG
PO Box 201
Georgetown, MA 01833

Phone #'s:

Info: 1-978-352-8958
Orders: 1-800-711-3368
Fax: 1-978-352-2751

Email: propermg@aol.com

Regarding the hardtop:

"The MGB Wotks Style Hardtop. Without a doubt the original factory hardtop was
the most stylish available to compliment the MGB & MGC. We are very pleased to
offer these excellent English made reproductions. These hardtops feature a
dark
gray flock interior lining. Comes with all necessary hardware and fittings for
straught-forward installation. Available in black or white gloss. Delivery in
3-5 weeks."

$669.00

I have no idea of their quality - I've never ordered from them. Hence, no
commercial interest blah blah.

BEN RUSET
http://members.home.com/bruset
The MGB Haven & MG Cars Webring         http://members.home.com/mgbhaven