Re: Swaps

To: Ben Ruset <bruset@home.com>
Subject: Re: Swaps
From: Daniel Pruett <jpruett@tfb.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 22:18:18 -0800
Ben Ruset wrote:
<snip>

> Oh, and a small percentage of us Americans aren't hicks. You ever see a hick
> drive an MG?? Where would you put the gun rack and confederate flags??

<snip>
The gun racks fit nicely on the roll bar with a few mods and the
Confederate Flag waves where the useless (well in my case) antenna sits.

Daniel Pruett

p.s.  I don't really have a gun rack and such, but I am from the South
and I'd rather be a hick than some Yank.  ;-)

--
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher
regard those that think alike than those who think differently."