Re: Restoration Help

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, <ClanWulf@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Restoration Help
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 18:30:25 -0500
Use Lindsay Porter's "DIY Guide to MGB Purchase and Restoration" as Joseph
said. But I'd also invest in "Original MGB" by Anders Clausager. This book
gives you lots of good photos and info about how it WAS, and you'll be able
to answer lots of "what color/size/shape/number was X part" questions.
Spend the money and get the Bentley Official MGB manual, too...trust me.
I found that Porter's "ground up" resto as described in the book doesn't
always help with little parts for a rolling restoration like mine, but works
great in conjunction with Clausager.
Stay on this list too...lots of listers with Bs who can answer other
questions!
Dan
73 B