LBC Roads

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: LBC Roads
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 21:33:00 -0500
I've been compiling a list of local roads that would satisfy any LBC driver
in my local area and even have found some that connect major intersections
since my B has been safely on the road.
For example: Indy to Louisville? Got it. Louisville to Bowling Green? Got
that too!
Not to mention Flagstaff to Phoenix (my home of record), which requires the
Sedona Canyon run.
Would the LIST be a good place to let everyone know these great roads (while
still continuing onto one's destination) ??
I'd be happy to collect the data from such a query, and I'm sure some of you
smart folks (webmeisters?) have ideas on how to make them available on the
net when a long LBC trip is at hand.
I thought of this because on a hot day like today, I HATE chugging down the
interstate under the blazing sun. Much better if I had a shady, twisty road
to pass the time, even if it does take a couple hours longer!
Tell me what ya'll think.

Dan - Atlas and highlighter in hand  :)
73 B