Re: Moss SU Tuning Video

To: "Nick Coleman" <coleman@sd.aonix.com>
Subject: Re: Moss SU Tuning Video
From: Len Drake <drake@direct.ca>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 16:01:09 -0700
Hi Nick - FYI, that distinguished gentleman featured in the SU Carb Video
                is fellow lister, Lawrie Alexander, owner of the British
Sports Car Center                  in Cameron Park, CA.  Lawrie is very
knowledgable about anything British,
as well as having many good jokes and being a good friend.

Cheers,

Len Drake
Kelowna, B.C.