Proposed use of MGB ashtray

Subject: Proposed use of MGB ashtray
From: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 98 16:10:21 -0700
On Wed, 22 Jul 1998 19:58:22 +0200, Bert Palte <vortex@wxs.nl> writes:

>Dan Ray commented recently that he was waiting for someone to convert an
>ashtray into a cupholder...
>
>How about a radio control?

Before I installed an alternator, I thought it would be useful to hide a
voltmeter inside. But instead I use my ashtray for holding money for the
tolls, receipts and the case for my sunglasses.  When I did the carpeting
I removed the ashtray, repainted it, polished up the chrome and it looks
like new. The only problem is that I haven't put it back in the car yet.
I miss it dearly.

Joseph
67 Roadster