Re: Why do Miata's have their tops up?

To: rzc4@cdc.gov, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Why do Miata's have their tops up?
From: Wildbil923@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 11:52:10 EDT
Ralph:

When I drive my Miata, the top is usually down.  But I do not care what other
Miata owners do with their tops.  When I drive my LBC's the tops are always
down, as much because I like it that way as because they are a real bear to
raise and lower.   I can put my Miata top up and down with one hand from the
driver's seat.  It goes up when I park it and down when I drive it.  But
sometimes I like to drive it with the top up, especially on freeways where
and in the rain.  It's nice to have a choice that can be easily exercised.
The AC is also nice.

Bill Wilkman
1960 MGA
1961 AH 3000 BT7