Re: OilPressureProb: NLBC

To: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Subject: Re: OilPressureProb: NLBC
From: Sam Snow <snowsam@mail.auburn.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 13:41:19 -0500 (CDT)
If it is indeed zero oil pressure DON'T KEEP DRIVING THE CAR!!!
It could be a faulty pressure gauge. On my nicer Volvo, I have both a
pressure gauge and light.... that are independent of each other. Does
your's have a similar setup? Do they agree?

You could have broken the oil pump shaft... or it could have died any
number of ways.

Sam

-- http://www.auburn.edu/~snowsam