RE: British Miles

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: British Miles
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 19:07:33 -0400
Well the responses I have received are about 50-50 which is about normal I
would say.  I have to admit I doubt I will do business with them since they
haven't given me the courtesy of a return call.  I will just have to find
some other source for the part I need, which by the way is a vacuum advance
unit for a 25D dizzy, serial number 41491.  I was hoping to find a used unit
because cash is a bit tight at the moment and I would really like to drive
the car while the weather is good.
  Note it is now 7:06 PM EST
Safety Fast!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm