Re: Rats!

To: dpockrus@efficient.com
Subject: Re: Rats!
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 11:17:48 EDT
Hi Dan,
  At the pet store you will find some products to remove animal smells
from furniture and carpet. I keep some around the house for the
occasional dog barf and worse. They seem to work pretty well, and prevent
the staining/bleaching that often occurs at the scene of the crime.
Simple Solution is the brand we use.
  You might try this, sloshing it around on the metal and on the fabric
too, then put out in the sun whatever you can.
  Good luck.
Bob