Re: Rats!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, dpockrus@efficient.com
Subject: Re: Rats!
From: Matt Kulka <Matt.Kulka@hboc.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 11:55:07 -0400
With three kids, a cat and dog we have our home carpets cleaned
frequently.  I got into a conversation with one of these professionals
about pet stains.  He pooh-poohed my cabinet full of Resolve (tm) carpet
cleaner and told me the best thing was ordinary white vinegar and warm
water.

I mix it in a ratio of about 1:4.  Get the stain saturated, and then
soak up what I can with a towel.  It works wonders on the smell and
stain alike!  It might be worth a try in your B.  Maybe you could use a
spray bottle to soak down your upholstery and carpets.

Might be worth a try since it's cheap and easy.

(Do the cats all howl when you drive down the street?)

Matt Kulka
'74 B - now on the road for the first time since August of 1997.

>>> Dan Pockrus <dpockrus@efficient.com> 08/03/98 10:26am >>>
What is an effective treatment to remove the smell from rat
urine/droppings...