Re: Arrrrgh - 73B and Rain

To: Larry MacDonald <lmacdona@MNSi.Net>
Subject: Re: Arrrrgh - 73B and Rain
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 23:47:07 -0400
Larry MacDonald wrote:
> I have found out two things.  The roof/bonnet is not quite water or leak
> proof.  Almost but not quite.  Second, no matter where I moved my left leg,
> I could not move out of the path of a steady drip that saturated my lower
> left pant leg.

  Hehehehe... don't be a wimp!

  I am in Ottawa, just up the road. I am just combing the
water out of my hair from a B ride in similar weather from
the same storm system.

  Except... my B has no top and no windshield. Just a pair
of brooklands screens.

  I didn't have my usual driving goggles so I had to
"assume the position" which is peering between the left
windscreen and the centre mirror, with one hand driving
and the other to peer through to protect my eyes from
bubble-gum sized raindrops.

  Your left leg earns no pity from me!

  (post to be taken lightheartedly, but it's true. My
interior is nice and clean now though!)

--
Trevor Boicey, Ottawa, Canada.
tboicey@brit.ca, http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/