RE: Arrrrgh - 73B and Rain

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Arrrrgh - 73B and Rain
From: "Miller, John" <John_Miller@jdedwards.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 07:14:26 -0600
We had the same sort of weather here in Denver yesterday.  However, as the
rain was starting to fall, I found myself following a Miata with its top
down on the freeway.  So for the next 10 miles, it was a game of who would
wimp out first and pull over to put the top up.  He eventually pulled over
and I waved as I sped by.  As I reached my exit the rain stopped long enough
for me to get from the freeway to the garage, so all that got wet was my
forehead and hair.  I'll probably get pneumonia, but at least I showed him!

John Miller
76 MGB