RE: Weird MG encounters

To: "'patrick bailey'" <pbailey@qnet.com>,
Subject: RE: Weird MG encounters
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 10:01:08 -0500
Pat

I'm not sure how it works, but I think I've heard that this is some sort =
of scam. There's nothing like the offer of something for free or for =
easy money to get a sucker on the line. I'm sure that driving away was =
the right thing to do.

Phil=20
Mk1 Midget (could barely fit bookshelf speakers - but has 88 watts of =
amp inthe trunk)