Re: Two piece Tonneau covers for MGB?

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Two piece Tonneau covers for MGB?
From: Tom McLaughlin <tomm@ti.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 10:45:06 -0500
All this talk about Tonneau's had me thinking about mine and I have a
question /comment.

Mine doesn't really fit.  I have the right one for my 77B and I move the
seats up, but it is just about 2 inches too short.  I hate to pull too hard
because I don't want to damage the zippers.  Does anyone else have this
problem???

Tom
77B