Re: US MG Events

To: Phil Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Subject: Re: US MG Events
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 17:41:47 -0400
Phil Raby wrote:

> Just a wild thought this. I'm considering visiting the US next year,
> risking the bad beer, and going to some MG events.

I would have to agree with you about the beer.  I was very skeptical about
English beer, being warm and all that.  I was in London this summer and I
found out that the English know how to brew and serve beer.  Much better
the the cans of Miller and Busch products that most people drink in the US.
Better than most of the tap beer also.  Can't say the same about English food,
but there are enough people from other countries running restrantus in
London so good food can be had.  Drink, but don't eat in the pubs.

Not looking to start a flame war about beer, but stating what I found.

--
William M. Gilroy
E-mail:    wmgilroy@lucent.com