Re: US MG Events

To: mgworld@chp.ltd.uk, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: US MG Events
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 15:20:17 EDT
You MUST go to the "MG Fall Fraternity Tour" (I think is what it is called)
which is not an MG-only event, but it is the ONLY time the Westminster MG
Museum is open to the public.  It is open on one day a year, a sunday in Mid-
October (will find exact date), in the absolute height of fall foliage week.
The Westminster MG Museum has many MGs, like an 18/80, an SA, a WA, a VA, a
MGC, an Arnolt TD, Y's T's all sorts of interesting and intriguing MGs... oh
yes and an Airline Coupe and a Salonette... All are basically unrestored and I
think basically just dusted off for the weekend but still an amazing sight.
  The drive through Rt 101 in New Hampshire and also the roads in Vermont goes
through New England towns, along streams and past stone bridges and stunning
red and gold covered mountains of fading leaves.
  The show and autojumble, while small I'm sure by UK standards, is still
great with a jazz band last year and lots to look at never the less.

     John