RE: US MG events

To: "'Phil Raby'" <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>,
Subject: RE: US MG events
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 09:04:28 -0500
Phil

John Twist's Summer Party at his shop in Ada, Michigan Is about the same
size. I don't know if his reputation has reached over there, but he is
generally considered an unimpeachable authority on all things MG over here.
It is usually in Mid-August, not certain about next years dates.

(see http://www.universitymotorsltd.com )

Phil