Re: anti-theft devizzzzzzzzzes OUCH

To: miker15@juno.com
Subject: Re: anti-theft devizzzzzzzzzes OUCH
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 08:26:24 -0500
miker15@juno.com wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Aug 1998 20:00:46 EDT GMGoodman@aol.com writes:
> >I saw the ultimate anti-theft device the other day----It is called a
> >steering
> >wheel tazer----> <SNIP>
> This is only one step removed from mounting live 12 bore cartridges in
> the dashboard or a guillotine in the top frame - i love it, i MUST have
> one!!

Mike, I realize that you were born in the land of warm beer, games named
after insects, and unarmed policeman so I feel I must enlighten you a
little. Assuming you were speaking of shotgun ammo, that would be 12 GAUGE
SHELLS.

Unless you think a dozen pork sausages could act as a theft deterrent.

Bob Allen, Kansas City
"I guess my cars don't like purple dinosaurs."