Re: anti-theft devizzzzzzzzzes OUCH

To: boballen@sky.net
Subject: Re: anti-theft devizzzzzzzzzes OUCH
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 22:17:50 EDT

On Sat, 22 Aug 1998 08:26:24 -0500 Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
writes:
>miker15@juno.com wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 21 Aug 1998 20:00:46 EDT GMGoodman@aol.com writes:
>> >I saw the ultimate anti-theft device the other day----It is called
>> >steering
>> >wheel tazer----> <SNIP>
>> This is only one step removed from mounting live 12 bore cartridges
>in
>> the dashboard or a guillotine in the top frame - i love it, i MUST
>have
>> one!!
>
>Mike, I realize that you were born in the land of warm beer, games
>named
>after insects, and unarmed policeman so I feel I must enlighten you a
>little. Assuming you were speaking of shotgun ammo, that would be 12
>GAUGE
>SHELLS.
>
>Unless you think a dozen pork sausages could act as a theft deterrent.
>
>Bob Allen, Kansas City
>"I guess my cars don't like purple dinosaurs."

 Uh, Bob,
 I hate to embarass you, but only on this side of the pond is  it called
a "12 gauge shell"
 In the rest of the civilized world, it is know as a 12 bore cartridge or
shell.
 And what we call a "22 caliber", is know as a "point 22 caliber". More
precise, don't you know.

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget