oh my what have I done?

To: "Email list" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Corey Bennett" <cbennett@direct.ca>
Subject: oh my what have I done?
From: "charlie schellinck" <charlie@mars.ark.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 15:33:08 -0700
 Well I chopped open the B today (with my lovely new pneumatic hammer)and I
was horrified to find what I found! the inner sill; the flat one I could
not find it! most had rusted away leaving a small six inch chunk and a
fairly large 12 inch chunk! A small repair to the box section that runs
along the passenger compartment is required but nothing too difcult. I was
wondering how to remove the top portions of the sill (both inner and outer)
from under the A post and behind the door frame under the dog leg? also how
do you remove the castel rail from underneth the car?
any suggestions?

Cheer's
Adam Schellinck
1973 MGB Roadster