Re: More TD help

To: deboer@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: More TD help
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 07:29:15 EDT
  Maybe so, maybe not.  I don't know.  Dave Raymond has worked on a few
thousand more TDs than I have ever seen, and it was he who wrote the
information that the editor of TSO saw fit to publish. Perhaps a call to
Dave at Abington Classics/USA, 12 Old Redding Rd, W. Redding, CT 06896,
phone 203-438-6865 would resolve the ambiguity.
Bob