Lower control Arm Bushings

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Lower control Arm Bushings
From: RobMGB@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 15:26:55 EDT
I thought I would avoid the couch and football today by replacing the lower
control arm  (wishbone) bushings on my 74B. After jacking it up and looking it
appears more complicated than I anticipated. How about some help from someone
that has done this before.
Do I need a spring compressor or can hydraulic jack be used if centered under
spring? Looks like you need to completely remove control arms from the car by
taking out bolts at upper, lower pivot points, connection to spring pan and
connection to sway bar link.
Please someone who has done this before offer there advice.
thanks,
robmgb
74B