Re: Help-Exhaust System

To: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Subject: Re: Help-Exhaust System
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 22:11:46 -0700
Hi Bob,

     Thanks for the reply.  I'm still waiting for VB's catalog to come, so I'm
not able
to view the items you've described.  Nina also spoke well of the Falcon system.
 It's
unfortunate that all of our local muffler shops have been eaten up by the
chains (Midas,
etc.).  They won't touch 'custom' work, such as welding in a section of pipe.
You are
right about the 3 into 1 header, that's what's on the car.  Let me look at the
classifieds and see what's out there for an exhaust manifold.  Thanks.

Bud Krueger
53TD
77MGB (that roars)