Re: Paint & terrible joke.

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: Paint & terrible joke.
From: Phil Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 21:42:56 +0100
On 14/9/98 9:54 pm Paul Hunt said

>Don't forget that Roche himself had to shell out 3 grand for a new engine
>just out
>of guarantee, and the MG Enthusiast car had an engine failure as well
>(albeit semi
>user inflicted).  Can't remember if it was before or after the engine
>failure, but
>MG Enthusiast got a full refund on their first car because it was so bad,
>and held
>on for the VVC.

Dunno the story behind Roche's car, but sources at Rover were not happy
on MG Enthusiast's reporting of their problem =AD there's more to that
story than meets the eye, but I'm not saying any more!

Cheers,

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk