Re: New MGF For Sale in USA? Can I buy two?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: New MGF For Sale in USA? Can I buy two?
From: john.kahoon@juno.com (John c Kahoon)
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 16:24:38 -0400
  Even better yet, I'd pay off 1/2 of my MORTGAGE first !
I own a 71 midget that I rescued, cost me 300 clams and another  400 in
repairs to
get it on the road. the body is solid and the paint looks like SH#T, so I
took some
paste wax and painted SUMMER BEATER on the back. For $700 US I can drive
and slowly
improve this car. much more than that, and I'm stuck driving a 92 grand
am. I am a tightwad !
and as long as the bottom line is practical for me, I'll keep this LBC
from the crusher !  ( I do drive it daily when it dosen't rain ! the top
is shot )
So 30K for a fwd mgf......thinking.......NOT !  I'd sooner get a rwd
Miata, I've seen used prices as low as 5-6k for
the older ones. But there are people to whom, money dosen't mean
anything, so if they
like the car, the'll buy it, no matter what it cost.
  I think the 65 midget I owned sold brand new for about 2k , that was
more than a 65 Impala LOADED
so apples to orange factor= about 20-30k now HMMM , guess I would'nt buy
a new midget
either
MGF not ME !

john.kahoon@juno.com