Re: APOLOGY

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: APOLOGY
From: john.kahoon@juno.com (John c Kahoon)
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 13:44:55 -0400
  Sprites, and Midgets ( same thing ) were designed for the driver, NOT
the guy looking at it.
It's important to understand what an engineers' goal is before you judge
something.
If you ever drove one of these cars, you might decide ( from the drivers
point of view )
that it is a better car to drive under certain circumstances, than a
"big" healey .
 ( as long as you don't want to go over 90mph  :-)
   I believe the engineers ( correct me if I'm wrong ) built these cars
as a reasonably price
sports car, with the driver in mind. Road feel, handling, responsiveness
in general were the
priority, not appearance ( which I think is OK ) or high speed cruising
ability.
You get up to 50mph  real quick and don't have to slow down for much of
anything, if you can drive.

Cock your brain before you shoot your mouth off, it works much better !
appology accepted, at leat by me anyways....

john.kahoon@juno.com
71 midget