RE: APOLOGY

To: "'VretroW@aol.com'" <VretroW@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: APOLOGY
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 13:38:20 -0500
Whatever anybody else might have to say about this guy, I think it shows =
some  class to step right up and apologize. Anybody can say something =
ignorant, not everybody will do something to try and correct it. I'm =
willing to cut a little slack.

Phil Vanner  =20
(Incidentally, his Sprite comment was not posted to the Spridget list by =
him, it was forwarded from the MG list)