Re: APOLOGY

To: pvanner@pclink.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: APOLOGY
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 13:20:48 EDT
I was one who posted a response to VretroW's original message.  I am certainly
willing to accept his apology.  I figured he would post once and never look
back, and it appears I was wrong.

To VretroW: If you are really interested in LBCs, welcome to the list.  I'm
sure we would all like to know your name and the cars you own/have owned in
the past, especially if they are LBCs.

Allen Hefner
'63 Sunbeam Alpine Ser III (LONG GONE!)
'67 TR4A IRS (LONG GONE!)
'67 Rover 2000TC (LONG GONE!)
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport (SCCA Solo II HS!)
Looking at a '77 Midget tomorrow!

In a message dated 9/22/98 11:32:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,