Re: MGB Exhaust?

To: "Andrew Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: MGB Exhaust?
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 14:30:02 -0400
A fellow on the autox list claims that 5 or 6 hp can be gained on a 'B if
you have K&N filters and remove the front muffler.  I think folks on this
list have advocated removing both mufflers in favor of a glasspack.  I don't
think you have anything to worry about - if nothing else, the front muffler
is a little more weight!

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/