Re: Winshield Wiper Splines question

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Jeff Zuckerman" <JeffZuckerman@csi.com>
Subject: Re: Winshield Wiper Splines question
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 18:47:16 -0500
If not for this particular job, I would HIGHLY recommend getting a Dremel or
similar tool! You'd be amazed at all the little things that sucker can
accomplish during a restoration and other missions around the house.
Sometimes hand sanding and scrubbing are called for, but any part that I fix
that has little nooks and crannies gets the Dremel treatment before I
reinstall it.
(I hinted to the SO for Christmas)

Dan
73 B

 The only thing I can think of is using a dremel type tool