Re: Engine placement

To: Nory <Nory@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Engine placement
From: mike lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 18:30:43 -0400

Nory wrote:

> I, personally, feel that they should be required by all drivers on the
> road in the winter (and I mean -winter-...  like we get up here!)).

I dunno about that one...It doesn't matter how many wheels power the vehicle
if you get it moving too fast and can't stop it in snow...I think folks in
the snowbelt should be given extra training for winter driving (Nory
excepted!)

> The bottom line is, not everyone who has one has it for status.  Some of
> us have it for safety.

Good point.  What happened to the days that my dad speaks of, when you could
buy a cheap Jeep and use it in the woods?  Now they're too expensive to beat
up!

Mike Lishego