MG Abingdon Weekend - Abingdon, Illinois

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MG Abingdon Weekend - Abingdon, Illinois
From: barneymg1@juno.com
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 01:55:39 EDT
Yo gang,

Off to never-never land again, going to Abingdon, Illinois for a playful
MG weekend.  There's this 2-day 1000 mile rally to go with it on Thursday
and Friday, but I'll have to miss that one this time around.  Because,
there's also going to be a fun little gymkana in the streets after the
concourse car show on Saturday, and I get to set up the course.
(hee-hee-hee)

Anyone wanting to send me a personal message between Thursday noon and
Sunday evening, send it along to this here Juno address while I'm on the
road.  I'll still be in touch with the laptop machine.

Cheers and jeers,

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude