Re: Odd Things Found In Cars

To: WSpohn4@aol.com
Subject: Re: Odd Things Found In Cars
From: Larry Dickstein <bugide@tfs.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 08:35:10 -0500
WSpohn4@aol.com wrote:

> What is the most strange and bizarre item that has turned up in one of your
> cars?
> I have had a stash of marijuana in a TR I bought (had to burn it ;-) , dead
> birds, etc. What about you?

        This is an easy one.  I bought a barn Bugeye several years ago w/ a
resident opossum.  Apparently, once threatened, they will not move on
their own, or at least that is what the animal control officer said when
he came to de-possum my car.  My first thought was to simply blast the
bejesus out of the critter since he/she (gotta be politically correct
here) was trapped in the boot and would not unass the car.  Anyway, the
furry thing rode in the Bugeye on a trailer from Wichita, KS to Kansas
City, MO and apparently really liked the car.
        Wanna see the pictures?

        BTW: just how did you burn the grean leafy substance?

Larry Dickstein
Kansas City, MO