Metal Dash Originality Quiz

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Metal Dash Originality Quiz
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 00:07:37 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings all,

I finally broke down and resubscribed to the list and what was one of the
first things I saw?  Nory talking about cats......

I digress.  I've just repainted the dash from my `66 GT in wrinkle paint and
it's turned out fabulously  (except for a spot or two on the bottom, but no
one will see them unless they're under the dash...)  Now my question:  The
indicator buttons above the heater control knobs, what colour are they?  Are
they supposed to be the same finish as the dash or are they painted white? I
can't imagine them any other colour....

Cheers,
Ross   MacPherson
TC 3528