Re: Was New radio for our 73 B

To: Eugene Balinski <eugeneb@nni.com>
Subject: Re: Was New radio for our 73 B
From: Steve Shoyer <steve@shoyer.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 00:07:50 -0400
I bought a 1980 B this spring, and it had a fairly cheap-looking
AM-FM-cassette stereo from Sears, and I'd be surprised if it cost more than
$50.  It seemes like it would fit a number of different dash openings for
different cars, which made it easy to fit the B.  It does require a
constant power source for the memory, which I got from the purple lead to
the cigar lighter (same general location).  I wouldn't mind replacing it
with something better, but it works OK for now.

--Steve