Colour: go original or different?

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Colour: go original or different?
From: "Paul Williams" <paulwill@home.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 21:18:10 -0400
Hello all:
I'm the new owner of a '72 B roadster and will be restoring and repainting
it over the winter.  Thing is, the original colour is Bronze Yellow (has a
navy interior), and I'm not too enthusiastic about yellow.  I prefer red or
green, as do virtually all the people in our local club.  I'm torn here,
because I think it would be nice to see the car restored to its original
look, but, you know, it's going to be a yellow look.  I realize it's totally
up to me, but I'd be interested in some opinions from other owners who've
considered this kind of thing.  If you have Clausager's Original MGB,
there's a picture of a Bronze Yellow car on Page 11.

Regards, Paul Williams
Ottawa, Canada