Re: Colour: go original or different?

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Colour: go original or different?
From: "Scott McKorkle" <bmc@aa.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 14:20:41 -0700
Gotta go with Ben on this one.  My 78B was originally Russet Brown, too.
After the respray, it is now Brooklands Green.  In a slight tip of the hat
to originality, 1978 Russet Brown and Brooklands Green cars share the same
interior colors, so mine still "seems" corrrect.

Go with whatever you like.

Scott McKorkle
1978 MGB