Re: How Long Have You Owned Your Car?

To: WSpohn4@aol.com
Subject: Re: How Long Have You Owned Your Car?
From: Bill Schooler <schooler@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 07:50:22 -0400
WSpohn4@aol.com wrote:

> I was talking about this with another group member off-line and thought I'd
> ask everyone - what is the longest you have owned one particular MG?
> In my case, my first MG (and my 3rd car) was acquired in 1970.
>
> Any other long term owners? (If this has been doen many times before, please
> excuse the wasted bandwidth).
>
> Bill S.
> 1958 MGA -1970

Well, I had responded earlier to the original poser of this question
thinking that my 29 year (almost 30) ownership of an MGB would not be
close to the top.  Will be 30 years in my possession in December.

--
*Bill Schooler      *Check the MGCC Wash DC Centre Web Page
*Woodbridge, VA     *http://members.aol.com/mgccwdcc/