Re: How Long Have You Owned Your Car?

To: schooler@erols.com
Subject: Re: How Long Have You Owned Your Car?
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 12:05:59 EDT
In a message dated 08/10/98 6:50:10 AM EST,  schooler@erols.com writes:

<< Well, I had responded earlier to the original poser of this question
 thinking that my 29 year (almost 30) ownership of an MGB would not be
 close to the top. >>

I'm not so sure - seems a long time to me to own one car.

Maybe I should ask  the corollary question of how many people have had their
spouse as long or longer than they have owned their cars? I get the impression
that for many, the car relationships are longer lasting. Now maybe if the
spouse had an 'off' switch that could be used once in a while.....

Bill