Re: PM

To: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Subject: Re: PM
From: Rene van Maanen <renevm@support.neth.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 18:04:11 +0200
Hans Duinhoven wrote:

> Hi again Rene,
>
> Did you do this with the engine insitu?
> I might opt for the same job, as my car is near end of its restoration.
> Any hints and kinks in this?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Hans

Yes, I did.

It is a hell of a job to get the front 5 bolds out and in. If you have
not to thick fingers all will go fine.

You can phone me if you like:
daytime: try mobile 06 53 647 076
evening: 055 3670307

Greetings, Rene

Rene and Marion van Maanen      If everything seems to be going well,
Netherlands Europe              you obviously don't know
                                what the hell is going on.
                                         (Murphy)

SOHC #252 sohc4@dorje.com     Honda CB350F ['74]
                              Honda CB750K2 ['75]