Re: PM

To: Vemarootoo@aol.com
Subject: Re: PM
From: Rene van Maanen <renevm@support.neth.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 1998 19:13:59 +0200
Vemarootoo@aol.com wrote:

> You did loosen the mounts and jack the engine up about 3 inches,yes?

No.

After the last messages I thought that lifting the engine would have
been better. But I did not lift the engine somehow.

BTW I thought of jacking would be more risky that hoisting.

I have around 2cm between the front bolds and the cross member.

Rene

--
Rene and Marion van Maanen      If everything seems to be going well,
Netherlands Europe              you obviously don't know

SOHC #252 sohc4@dorje.com     Honda CB350F ['74]
                              Honda CB750K2 ['75]
MG list mgs@autox.team.net    MGB GT ['68]